What are the benefits?
- Rapidly loads your body with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- Detoxifies your entire body by flushing unwanted toxins.
- Boosts your metabolism and thus promotes drastic weight loss
- Reduces strain on your digestive system
- Provides reinvigorating effects and enhanced mental clarity
Some claim that juice cleansing may even help reduce the risk of cancer. However, there is no scientific research and evidence, which fully supports this claim at the moment. But why not try? There is nothing to lose!
Unlike the lemonade diet, There is no specific duration but the minimum number of days is around 3 days. It is possible to juice cleanse for more than three days to even a few weeks. Just be cautious and if your energy begins to fade consider moving back to solid foods. Make sure to start eating a well rounded healthy diet.
You can remain on a smoothie diet for longer periods. If you’ve seen fat sick and nearly dead, you know that Joe Cross underwent his cleanse for 60 days! Just ensure that your juices are balanced for nutrients.
Just after the cleansing session, it is advisable to introduce solid foods gradually until the body adapts to the changes. This helps in preventing complications such as stomach cramps
Here is what you need to do…
– Start taking solid food in small rations gradually to avoid indigestion as your digestive system returns to normal. It is recommendable to take organic veggies and fruits on the first day after the end of your juice cleanse.
– Keep observing your dietary intake carefully to avoid reintroduction of toxins to your system.
Take some time before fully reverting back to your pre-cleanse schedule. Enjoy the post-cleanse phase.
– Consider trying a Colon detox. Check out our findings on some of the best colon cleanse products on the market.
– Don’t undertake strenuous exercises or work because your body may not yet be back to normal. You may relax for a day or two before going back to your previous work schedule.
Final Verdict – Effective, or Just Fads?
So do they actually work? Based on the National Institute of Health cleansing or detoxification, juicing programs can eliminate toxins from the body’s system. They could also really help with weight loss. So, why not give it a try? You will be glad you did! Remember to share your experience with us.
Finally, If you’re looking for the best cleansing drink, we’ve compiled our top 15 list for 2021! Alternatively, we recommend trying herbal tea varieties. Rooibos tea, for example, is another great weight-loss alternative.